Registration & Abstract Submission
Registration and Abstract submisson has opened June 17th 2019
- Abstract submission has now officially ended, all talk slots have been filled
- Registration will stay open until NOV 27th for interested late-comers
(please note - registration automatically includes AES membership)
- Student member registration: $380
- Full (Academic) member registration: $540
- Single-day registration: $200
- Dinner-only ticket: $60
- Long talks (12 minutes, plus 3 minutes for questions)
- Short talks (5 minutes, no question time)
- Poster (max dimensions 1.0 x 1.4 m)
The Organisers warmly encourage early career researchers (especially students), females and any under-represented minorities, to apply for Long Talks.
Please submit your abstract (ca 200 words) and preference for presenting format using the registration link below.
During registration, please indicate any special needs, including these related to caring for accompanying family members.
If you would like to have your presentation recorded, please also indicate this.
** REGISTRATION **